Why Kolor'Scapez!...?

Color;, n- nature - viewpoint, or attitude, character, personality
Scapes;, n - a scene, a view, often used in combination such as "seascapes" or "landscapes".

Kolor'Scapez!---
A play on lettering, defining my unique viewpoint of the landscape that is the world around me. I bring my character and attitude to my creativity, which can range from sublime and subtle, to screaming from the page (screen). A view that is at times chaotic, other times serene, and all the time distinctly me, oh and throw in a dash of tainted twistedness....LOL

~NEWS BOX~

Preview Services, 1 spot available! - Freebies coming soon - Watch for more new things!!!.
Friday, April 24, 2020

SYHO~April Blog Train "Lavender Fields"

Here is our April blog Train called Lavender Fields. 
Get my part by clicking the download button below the preview

DOWNLOAD EXPIRED


Check out our Blog 
and if you are a designer and would like to contribute to the train with us come and join ourFB Page (designers only and make sure sure to answer the questions please)


2 comments:

~Snag a Blinkie~


Clicking will take you to my Fotki to download


~My Places~




~Shoppes Where I Sell~


Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

~Followers~