Why Kolor'Scapez!...?

Color;, n- nature - viewpoint, or attitude, character, personality
Scapes;, n - a scene, a view, often used in combination such as "seascapes" or "landscapes".

Kolor'Scapez!---
A play on lettering, defining my unique viewpoint of the landscape that is the world around me. I bring my character and attitude to my creativity, which can range from sublime and subtle, to screaming from the page (screen). A view that is at times chaotic, other times serene, and all the time distinctly me, oh and throw in a dash of tainted twistedness....LOL

~NEWS BOX~

Preview Services, 1 spot available! - Freebies coming soon - Watch for more new things!!!.

~Snag a Blinkie~


Clicking will take you to my Fotki to download


~My Places~




~Shoppes Where I Sell~


Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

~Followers~