Why Kolor'Scapez!...?

Color;, n- nature - viewpoint, or attitude, character, personality
Scapes;, n - a scene, a view, often used in combination such as "seascapes" or "landscapes".

Kolor'Scapez!---
A play on lettering, defining my unique viewpoint of the landscape that is the world around me. I bring my character and attitude to my creativity, which can range from sublime and subtle, to screaming from the page (screen). A view that is at times chaotic, other times serene, and all the time distinctly me, oh and throw in a dash of tainted twistedness....LOL

~NEWS BOX~

Preview Services, 1 spot available! - Freebies coming soon - Watch for more new things!!!.
Monday, July 29, 2019

Donnalee-KS Ct Team Tags

DonnaLee Johnson
CT for Kolor'Scapez! Kreated
This Beautiful kit is called "Calm"
This kit is for Personal Use and all your tagging needs
This Beautiful kit has 80 Elements 20 Papers 5 Frames 1Tube 1 Wordart
©Ismael Rac
You can Purchase this kit at the links below...
Low Budget Scrapping
OR
"Digital Art Heaven"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

~Snag a Blinkie~


Clicking will take you to my Fotki to download


~My Places~




~Shoppes Where I Sell~


Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

~Followers~