Why Kolor'Scapez!...?

Color;, n- nature - viewpoint, or attitude, character, personality
Scapes;, n - a scene, a view, often used in combination such as "seascapes" or "landscapes".

Kolor'Scapez!---
A play on lettering, defining my unique viewpoint of the landscape that is the world around me. I bring my character and attitude to my creativity, which can range from sublime and subtle, to screaming from the page (screen). A view that is at times chaotic, other times serene, and all the time distinctly me, oh and throw in a dash of tainted twistedness....LOL

~NEWS BOX~

Preview Services, 1 spot available! - Freebies coming soon - Watch for more new things!!!.
Monday, December 31, 2018

A New Year is upon us....

2018 is almost gone... 
2019 is almost upon us...
What do want to remember about this last year?
What do you want to forgot?
What are your New Years Resolutions?
Did You make any?
What is your "word" for 2019?
Why?.......



1 comment:

  1. What do want to remember about this last year? Friendships
    What do you want to forgot? Pain
    What are your New Years Resolutions? none
    What is your "word" for 2019? Peace
    Why? Stress is a trigger for seizures, so inner peace is needed.

    ReplyDelete

~Snag a Blinkie~


Clicking will take you to my Fotki to download


~My Places~




~Shoppes Where I Sell~


Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

~Followers~